Monday, March 3, 2014

My Perception, I Guess

Hai everybody,

I dont pretend to know what love is for everyone,
but i can tell you what it is for me: 

Love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person.
Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself.
Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into and smile at you. No matter how long have been together.
And I, Qah

I'm the girl that has a few best friend and doesn't need anyone else.
The girl that laugh the hardest at her own jokes.
The girl that expects way too much.
Doesn't care anyone thinks and always trying to be nice to everyone.
I'm the girl that will mad up on you, but then call you right back & say sorry.

The kinda girl that will put all her trust in you until you give reason not to.
I'm the girl who will never leave your side when you need me,
The girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up.
I'm the girl who never sleeps without my teddygajah by my side.
I'm the girl who says i'm not ticklish, but really is.
I'm the girl who will never give up on you if i'm really believes in you.
And i'm believes in loving somebody Forever.
Fullstop.

2 comments:

msredcheesecake said...

sweet girl...

AS said...

Hi Ieqah,


How are you?I hope this comment finds you well. This is Aini from Zalora Malaysia. If you have not yet heard of us, we are the fastest growing online retailer in Southeast Asia.

I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing personal stories and insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested so that I can fill you in with the details. You could reach me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards.

*Disclaimer – Details of collaboration with Zalora are strictly confidential and should NOT, under any circumstances, be shared with other parties.